World Franchise Associates - Building Franchise Business Worldwide

« BACK TO NEWS

BreadTalk (Singapore) Establishes JV with Wu Pao Chun for China

14 Mar 2018 - BreadTalk announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Star Food F&B Management has entered into a joint venture agreement with Taiwanese bakery brand, Wu Pao Chun Food (WPC), to operate the Wu Pao Chun brand of bakeries in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

Under the agreement, the joint venture company entered into a master franchise agreement with WPC to develop and operate the WPC brand in the four cities.

The first joint venture territory is expected to open later this year in Shanghai where Shanghai Star Food F&B Management will hold 80% shareholding while WPC will hold the remaining 20%.


The Edge Markets

« BACK TO NEWS

FranSpeak

Subscribe to FranSpeak and receive free, monthly news and features about international franchising.

f

International Franchise News.International Franchise News.

© World Franchise Associates Ltd 2016. All rights reserved. info@worldfranchiseassociates.com
UK Company No. 6203737. 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ. +44 (0) 8446 698 980

Disclaimer: World Franchise Associates Ltd. is a privately owned limited liability company specializing in international franchise development and advisory services.
World Franchise Associates is not an NGO or franchise association and is not affiliated in any way with the World Franchise Council.
World Franchise Associates is a member of the International Franchise Association. Member of the IFA International Committee and
Member of the Advisory Council for the Global Restaurant Leadership Conference.