World Franchise Associates (WFA) is pleased to invite you to participate in the first of its kind New York City Franchise Experience (NYCFE2019) taking place in New York City, New York from 30th May to 1st June, 2019 in conjunction with the International Franchise Expo.
This event is the first of its kind and provides participants with the unique opportunity to attend the International Franchise Expo, America’s largest franchise expo, taking place at the Javits Center in NYC from 30th May to 1st June and to participate in a full day NYC market tour with visits to a number of America’s leading franchise brands across the F&B, retail and services sectors.
The program with also allow participants free time to explore NYC, one of the world’s greatest cities and a hub for evolution and trendsetting across business, fashion, food and entertainment.
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs and investors who have an interest in acquiring international franchise rights for a brand or brands
- Brand owners and operators
- Current and potential franchisors and franchisees
- Parties actively involved in the international franchise industry worldwide
- Arrival – Participants to arrive by morning of 30th May
- Day 1 – 30th - Program briefing and dinner at Planet Hollywood in Times Square
- Day 2 – 31st May - Market Tour Visit Little Caesars Pizza, Earl of Sandwich, Fastsigns and other leading brands
- Day 3 – 1st June 1 Day at IFE
- Departure - Participants depart on 3rd June or at their leisure
- Day 1 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Meet at Planet Hollywood in Times Square for a program brief and dinner
- Day 2 – 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Visits to 6 to 8 different F&B, Service & Retail franchises. Breakfast, lunch and dinner sponsored by the brands (including Little Caesars Pizza, Earl of Sandwich & Fastsigns)
- Day 3 – 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tour of IFE and presentations from multiple leading brands that are exhibiting at the expo in the morning with free time to explore the expo in the afternoon.
Services Provided by WFA
- Bus pick up from a designated pick up point at 4:00 p.m. on Day 1 with transport to the meeting/dinner venue in Times Square and drop off at the designated pick-up point after dinner.
- Bus pick up from a designated pick up point at 8:30 a.m. on Day 2 with transport to all of the market tour venues, with 3 meals sponsored by client brands that day and with drop off at designated pick up point after dinner
- Bus pick up from a designated pick up point at 9:30 a.m. on Day 3 with transport to the Javits Center and drop off at the designated pick-up point after IFE.
- Organization of registration and free tickets to IFE (entrance tickets only and excluding events and seminars)
- 1:1 Meetings with brands of interest prior to, during or following the 3-day program
- Complimentary copy of WFA’s World Franchise Review Magazine
Fee for NYC Franchise Experience
- The fee for NYCFE2019 is only $US2,500.00 per participant. The fee must be paid in advance before the deadline and is non-refundable
Note: WFA will suggest a partner hotel near the IFE venue however participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements. Where possible WFA will assist with visa requirements but will not be responsible for successful obtainment of a USA entry visa.
Deadline for Confirming Participation
- Participants must confirm participation and pay by or before 30th April 2019
- This program is limited to 30 participants and spaces will be filled on a first come first serve basis
Information and Registration
To learn more about this event or register please complete the form (top right) or alternatively you can contact Troy Franklin of World Franchise Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +60192101909