- Over 3,600 restaurants in 45 US States
- 2 million customers served daily
- 95% franchised system
- NASDAQ Symbol SONC
- Rated #6 in Entrepreneur Top 500 franchise investments
- Rated # 27 Franchise Times Top 200
- Ranked 13 in QSR Top 50
- Ranked #1 Temkin Experience Ratings
- Zagat Top category: Best Value Menu, Best Milkshake
Established in the 1950’s Sonic is the world’s largest drive-in brand, where orders are placed over a ‘sonic’ microphone and delivered to the car by a roller skating server (carhop) with food on a tray.
Although mostly known as a ‘drive-in’ ‘drive-through’ in the US, for GCC development Sonic is emphasizing food court, stand-alone, mall location and drive-in models for GCC market.
The award-wining all day menu includes hamburgers, French fries, onion rings, corndogs and chili hotdogs, toaster sandwiches, snacks, sides, breakfast and kids menu. Innovative 1 million-plus drink and slush combinations, along with classic shakes.
Qualification Criteria for Exclusive Country Franchise Operator:
- Operating one or more multi-unit chains
- History of successful brand development
- Enthusiastic supporter of high operational standards
- Real Estate expertise
- Supply chain expertise
- Ability to recruit highly skilled management and operational staff
John Budd, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer, Sonic Corp. will be available for meetings in Dubai November 11 & 12, 2018 .
For further information please contact Paul Cairnie at email@example.com